Dear Guest Blog Poster,
Thanks for your interest in guest posting on Review for Loan blog. I’m always interested in receiving guest posts from readers and other blog writers which will encourage and inspire my readers in day-to-day financial management.
The following guidelines will apply to your guest posts:
- Submission of your post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit our readers, it is likely to be published.
- All guest posts should offer investment, money-saving or smart earning advice or ideas.
- We reserve every right to alter/edit the submitted post before publishing.
- Your post should not promote any product or service. You post should not present “visit my site” or “check out my product” feel.
- Posts must be of original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Post should not be less than 600 words, this is strict criteria. There will not be any upper word limit for the posts though.
- A personal story in your post will be very much appreciated and perhaps would never get rejected by us.
- Text formatting is encouraged; use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs makes reading easier.
- Please make every effort to remove spelling, grammar and punctuation errors. Submissions which require excessive editing are liable to rejection.
- Make sure the links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link or two to your site where you blog.
- We do not offer any monetary compensation for guest posts.
- All guest posts, after submission, will become our property.
- Submissions that closely adhere to these guidelines are much more likely to be published!
- If your guest post is accepted, it usually takes between five to ten business days for your guest post to be published. We will write to you if your guest post is not accepted for publication within one week of submission so that you can submit it to another blog.
- If you submit an idea for a guest post as opposed to actual guest post submission, we will review and contact you if we are interested in your idea. If you do not hear from us within a week after submitting your idea, you may assume we are not interested.
Typically, we publish only one guest post per week, so depending on how many guest posts are in the queue, it may be several weeks before your post is published. You will be notified at least a day before the post going public through email.