Due to the tax laws in India, personal loan lenders have made it mandatory for loan applicants to submit a copy of the PAN card to avail the loan. However, one can get a personal loan without a PAN card only if the loan amount is below Rs. 50,000, but this condition too varies from lender to lender.
Secondly, can I get loan if I am unemployed?
Yes, since the bank may not be willing to offer you a loan if you are unemployed. The bank takes into consideration your occupation and annual income as it helps them determine the rate of interest, they should levy on your loan amount and whether you will be able to repay the loan back in time.
In respect to this, can I get loan without bank account?
As long as you are able to establish your repaying ability through documents such as Payslips or income certificate, you can still get both secured and unsecured loans.
Can I get personal loan without salary?
If you are self-employed, a freelancer, earning in cash, or working on contract, you may seek to get a personal loan with no salary slip. In such cases, you need to produce other financial documents to validate your income. This may take the form of an income certificate, bank account statements, ITR or Form 16.
Here are the implications of fake salary slip for personal loan: Legal prosecution: If someone manages to fake pay slip and get loan, then lender has complete authority to take legal route if this is cross verified. And if this happens, individual’s future will be at risk.
Yes. PAN is not mandatory for opening a bank account. You can open a bank account without PAN Card. You can use either Aadhaar Card or Form 60 for this purpose.
PhonePe Instant Loan Amount
Herewith PhonePe, You can get loans starting from 10,000 to 50,000 Instantly. It’s similar to a Credit card, where you can get a loan with any interest.
Get Your E-Aadhaar
- Visit the Aadhaar Card official website of UIDAI.
- Fill in the form with using the enrolment number or the Aadhaar number.
- If you have the enrolment number: Enter the enrolment number. …
- If you have your Aadhaar number: Enter it along with your name, pin code and mobile number.
How To Get A Personal Loan Without Documents
- Few lenders need minimal documentation to sanction loans.
- Opt to borrow from a lender you have a relationship with.
- Some personal loans offer the instant approval feature.
- Opt for the Bajaj Finserv Pre-approved Personal Loan offer.
How to get a personal loan without Salary Account/Slips or Income Tax Returns certificate
- Submit Form 16.
- Submit alternate source of income.
- Submit collateral.
- Have a relationship with the bank.
- Get a guarantor on board.
Complaint against Aadhaar Cash a loan pending fake website who takes money from people for processing loan and dnt give loan despite of making payment totally fraud company.
Easiest Installment Loans to Get Online
- MoneyMutual. 4.8 /5.0 Stars. START NOW » Short-term loans up to $5,000. …
- CashUSA.com. 4.7 /5.0 Stars. START NOW » Loans from $500 to $10,000. …
- CreditLoan.com. 4.6 /5.0 Stars. START NOW » Loans from $250 to $5,000. …
- BadCreditLoans.com. 4.6 /5.0 Stars. START NOW » Loans from $500 to $10,000.