Log in to Online Banking. Select your auto loan account and choose “Make a Payment.” Select a “From” account, choose your “Frequency,” “Start Date,” “End Date” and Payment Amount.” Review disclosure and hit “Submit.”
Besides, can I pay my PNC auto loan with a credit card?
Pay with your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit card or debit card, with Apple Pay, or with your bank account.
Furthermore, how do I check my PNC auto loan balance?
You can check your PNC auto loan balance online by creating an account. Or, you can call PNC’s customer service at 1-888-762-2265. That’s if you do not have your monthly statement at hand. They mail you your balance monthly.
How do I find my PNC auto loan account number?
To find your full account number:
- Sign on to Online Banking.
- Select your account.
- Click on the Online Statements link from the Account Activity page.
- Click on the Print Statement link. The full account number can be viewed on the top right hand corner of the statement.
How do I link my PNC Bank account?
- After logging in to your account, tap menu (avatar) in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Tap “Settings”
- Tap “Linked Accounts”
- Tap “Link another account”
- Type “PNC” in the search bar and tap on PNC.
- Tap “Continue” to link using Plaid.
- Enter your PNC banking credentials and tap “Submit”
With Online Bill Pay you can pay virtually any biller or anyone1. Simply enter the biller or individual’s information, enter the amount and date you want the payment sent, and submit. It’s that easy! You can pay bills each time they are due, or you can schedule recurring payments to pay bills automatically.
Call 1-888-PNC-BANK (1-888-762-2265) to get started.
Pay Your Bills With Your PNC Bank Visa® Card
- Visit your biller’s website or simply call them to enroll in automatic bill payments using your PNC Bank Visa card. Note that not all billers accept cards for payment.
- Schedule your automatic bill payments — your card will be charged automatically.
You may speak with one of our Payoff Representatives by calling 877-729-6337.
To mail a check or money order for a Personal Loans:
- Address for regular mail payments: PNC Bank. PO Box 747066. …
- Address for overnight mail payments: c/o PNC Bank. Lockbox 747066. …
- Address for regular mail payments: PNC Bank. PO Box 747032. …
- Address for overnight mail payments: c/o PNC Bank. Lockbox 747032.
On your Account Activity page in Online Banking: Sign on to Online Banking. Select your account. Click on the “Show Account & Routing Number” link below the Account pulldown selector.