How to get loan statement from Bajaj Finance?
- Step 1: Visit our customer portal.
- Step 2: Select your Customer ID.
- Step 3: Log in with your OTP.
- Step 4: Select “Services”
- Step 5: Click on “View Details” under loan type.
- Step 6: Select the e-statements header.
- Step 7: Download loan e-statement.
Simply so, how can I check my Bajaj Finance EMI status?
How can I check the status of my Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card using the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app?
- Open the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app with the OTP sent to your registered number.
- Click on the ‘Know More’ tab in the top right corner.
- Enter your date of birth and click on ‘See EMI Card Now’
Considering this, how can I check my car loan status online?
You can log on to your account online by using your credentials. After logging in, you’ll be able to see your two-wheeler loan details and the status of your loan. Some lenders also send an SMS containing the loan status and other details. And few lenders will have provided you with a self-service call number.
How can I find my car loan details?
Another way to check the status of your car loan is through the traditional way of contacting the customer care department of your bank. They will let you know not just the status of your car loan, but also other basic information such as your car loan interest rate, and your car loan EMIs.
- Our new Missed Call Self Service facility from your Registered Mobile Number allows you to know your Loan Account Details & Current status through an SMS. …
- The call will get disconnected automatically and an SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number of the customer.
To know your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card number, type ‘EMICARD’ and send an SMS to 9227564444 from your registered mobile number. The card number will be sent to you.
As it is clear from the name itself, the Loan Overdue Amount is the amount left unpaid even after the due date of payment. Let’s say a customer needs to pay a personal loan EMI of INR 9,000 on a particular date. If he fails to pay this EMI amount until the due date, this amount will be the Loan Overdue Amount.
Any advance EMI payment needs to be made on or before the 23rd of any month. Payments received post the 23rd of the month would not impact the next EMI. The next EMI would get deducted from the customer’s registered account.