Also, can I get personal loan if my salary is 15000?
Income: In order to be eligible for a personal loan through a bank, you have to draw a minimum salary every month, which varies from bank to bank. But generally, if you are earning at least Rs. 15,000 every month, you will be eligible for a personal loan.
Besides, how do I check my IDFC loan details?
Here are some of them:
- Check your loan statement. The loan statement that your bank issues after your loan is sanctioned will have all the details regarding your loan, including your loan account number. …
- Log in to your bank’s website or app. …
- Call on the bank’s toll-free customer care number. …
- Visit any branch of your bank.
How do I check my loan status IDFC First Bank?
Through Mobile App
- Download the IDFC First Bank mobile app.
- Enter your credentials to log in to the mobile app portal.
- Under the menu section, you can click on ‘Product and Services’, click on ‘Check Application Status’.
- Enter the details of your personal loan and click on ‘Submit’.
You may either call or email the customer service department to track the status of your loan. When you call the customer care, you need to provide the reference number along with the registered mobile number to the representative. Your status can be tracked within a few seconds here.
Our existing customer service helpline number 1860 500 9900 and email ID [email protected] will continue to operate.
IDFC First Personal Loan Customer Care FAQs
In order to get your Email ID updated you can call on the helpline number 1860-500-9900 get your Email ID updated.
A person can check the loan status by calling the customer care numbers for any financial queries including Personal loan. You can also directly go to the branch you apply at to meet the officer in charge to know the status of your personal loan application.
How do I register for online Net Banking?
- Visit the IDFC FIRST Bank website, and click on ‘Login’
- Click on ‘Create Username’
- Enter UCIC/Customer ID & mobile number, and click on ‘submit’
- Enter Account Number, or Debit Card Number, or Loan Account Number.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
If you get approved for a personal loan through a bank or credit union, you can expect to receive your loan money within one to five days—though some are faster than others. Alliant Credit Union, for example, provides same-day funding.
Once your application is submitted along with your documents, it can take anywhere between 1-7 days for your personal loan to get approved and a couple of days after that for the disbursement. Depending on the type of lender you go with, this timeline may vary.
What’s a loan statement? A loan statement has all of the details of your current loan and gives our team the information we need to pay off that loan. In most cases, you can download your most recent loan statement from your current loan servicer.
Section 1026.37(a)(12) requires that the creditor disclose a loan identification number that may be used by the creditor, consumer, and other parties to identify the transaction, labeled as “Loan ID # .” The loan identification number is determined by the creditor, which number may contain any alpha-numeric characters.