How to Check Your LIC Housing Finance Home Loan Approval Status Online
- Visit the official website of LIC Housing Finance Limited.
- Click on the ‘Home Loans’ tab and you will be directed to the following page:
- Click on ‘Online Loan Application’ on the left-hand panel and you will be directed to the following page:
Then, can we increase EMI for LIC Home Loan?
LIC Home Loan EMI Increase
There is an option to increase EMIs of your loan after continuing for the minimum tenure. If you have continued payments for the minimum tenure without any defaults and are sure of increasing your EMIs, you can go for it.
Hereof, how can I check my loan balance in LIC Housing?
How to Download LIC Home Loan Statement Online?
- Step 1: Visit the official LICHFL website.
- Step 2: Select the ˜New Customers option.
- Step 3: Enter the loan details such as home loan account number, amount, DOB.
- Step 4: Click submit button.
- Step 5: Now enter your Email ID, New Username, and password.
How can I check my PMAY subsidy status?
Visit http://pmaymis.gov.in/, the official website of PMAY scheme.
- Go the option titled ‘Citizen Assessment’ on the task bar.
- Select the option ‘Track your Assessment status’ form the drop down menu under Citizen Assessment.
Can I make EMI payment online?
- Login with user id and password on customer portal.
- Click on Pay Online.
- Select Loan Account and click on “Get Dues”.
- Amount due as on date will be shown for the selected loan account.
- Click on Pay.
- Select the mode of communication.
A person can check the loan status by calling the customer care numbers for any financial queries including Personal loan. You can also directly go to the branch you apply at to meet the officer in charge to know the status of your personal loan application.
The loan against LIC Policy is disbursed comparatively faster as there is no complicated paperwork required. An individual can get the loan amount within a period of just 3-5 days. As these loans are disbursed, taking their LIC policy as collateral, they are much more secured in nature.
E-NACH stands for Electronic National Automated Clearing House. All you need to do is, complete a one-time authentication for registration of the mandate with your Net Banking details or debit card, after which all subsequent payments will not require your intervention. Benefits.
eNACH is the electronic process of helping us to provide automated payment services. Once the user signs the eNACH or electronic NACH form, he gives permission to the concerned authority to debit the said amount from his bank every fixed day of the month. Apply for eNACH.
NACH (National Automated Clearing House) is a funds clearing platform set up by NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India) similar to the existing ECS of RBI.
If a LIC policy holder fails to pay the LIC Premium before the due date, for the first time then the due date will becomes what is called an FUP (first unpaid premium). there is still time for you to make the payment without paying penalty.
EMIs on a 20 lakh home loan for 30 years
|Loan Amount||Interest rate||EMI|