Home Credit India notifies you about EMI due date and due amount through calls and SMS. To plan ahead customers can check their Loan and EMI status on the Home Credit mobile app. EMI due date and repayment schedule is available under the ‘My Loans’ tab on the Home Credit Mobile app.
Keeping this in consideration, can we pay home loan using credit card?
Yes, you can pay your home loan EMI through credit card. Just go to the loan EMI payment page at Paytm and select Credit Card as the mode of payment.
Secondly, how can I improve my cibil score?
How to Improve Your CIBIL Score Quickly?
- Repay Credit Card Dues on Time. …
- Limit Credit Utilization. …
- New Credit Cards. …
- Keep a Check on Your Credit Report. …
- Opt For Different Types of Credit. …
- Increase your Credit Limits. …
- Keep Old Debt on Your Report. …
- Never Give a Hint of Risk.
How can I pay my home loan EMI online?
Online Payment through Home Credit Website
- Visit Home Credit India website.
- Click on Pay EMI.
- Enter requested details and Amount to be paid.
- Accept the disclaimer.
- Select the Mode through which payment will be made.
- Complete the payment.
You may either call or email the customer service department to track the status of your loan. When you call the customer care, you need to provide the reference number along with the registered mobile number to the representative.
- Call 0124 -662- 8888 and mention your personal loan application number to track the status.
- Chat online using the Home Credit India mobile app to enquire about the loan application status. …
- You can also write to ca[email protected] to find the status of your loan application.
A person can check the loan status by calling the customer care numbers for any financial queries including Personal loan. You can also directly go to the branch you apply at to meet the officer in charge to know the status of your personal loan application.
Loan repayment using Internet Banking
- Select your bank. Select the bank from which you would like to make your ICICI Bank Loans payment (we partner only with select banks as given in the drop-down).
- Provide your Loan details. Enter your 16-digit alphanumeric loan number twice. …
- Confirm Payment. …
- Receive online confirmation.
Pay bills using Google Pay
- Open Google Pay .
- From the bottom of the screen, slide up.
- Tap New. type in the name of a biller.
- From the search results, tap the name of the biller. Link account.
- Follow the instructions on the screen. If you’re asked to enter your Customer ID, you can find it on your physical bill or e-bill.
How do I use the Professional Portal to make a payment?
- Log in into the Portal’s dashboard,
- Select “Details” for the Service Request for which payment is being made.
- Select “View” within the “Payments & Fees” tab,
- Select the “Pay Online” button beside the Service Request for which payment is being made.
HCIF is a Non-Deposit taking NBFC registered with Reserve Bank of India (RBI). In 2012, the Home Credit Group acquired ‘Rajshree Auto Finance Pvt. Ltd. ‘ (incorporated in October, 1997) for its entry in India market and subsequently on June 5, 2013, the name of the company was changed to its present name.
yourLoanTracker is a simple-to-use service that lets you conveniently track your loan assistance request’s progress from any computer, smartphone, or tablet, whenever it’s convenient for you. It tells you what your next steps are, and it lets you upload required documents to speed the process.
NEW DELHI: Consumer loan finance firm Home Credit India on Thursday said it has reduced its headcount by 1,800 employees due to slowdown caused by COVID-19 crisis. “The unprecedented coronavirus pandemic has affected every aspect of our life.