Contact us on –
- IPPIS Number.
- Pay slip.
- Bank statement of account showing his/her net pay.
- Employment / Confirmation / Deployment Letter is required.
- Bank Verification Number.
- Valid National ID Card.
- Work ID Card.
Also question is, can I get loan from Lapo online?
You can now apply for our SME loans online. You can access up to ₦ 10,000,000 credit facility with extendable duration of 12 months . The loan application form will be reopened shortly.
One may also ask, how do I apply for a Nirsal loan?
How to Apply for A Nirsal Loan
- Your letter of employment.
- Pay slip.
- Your staff ID card.
- 6 months statement of your bank account.
- Other valid means of ID like your National ID, Drivers’ licence, and so on.
- A utility bill.
- 2 passport photographs.
- A guarantor form.
How do I borrow money from UBA bank?
Dial *919*28# or send loan to Leo on WhatsApp, Facebook or Apple Business Chat. You can also apply on UBA Mobile App and Internet Banking. What is the maximum loan tenor? You can enjoy flexible loan tenor of up to 12 months.
How To Get A Page Loan In Less Than 3 Hours.
- Step 1: Get The Requirements Ready. …
- Step 2: Proceed to the application portal to apply. …
- Step 3: Get Approval and Offer (via Email/Phone) …
- Step 4: Withdraw Your Money and Enjoy Life.
LAPO Microfinance Bank is an off-shoot of Lift Above Poverty Organisation (LAPO), which was initiated in the late 1980s as a pro-poor development institution committed to the empowerment of low income Nigerians through the provision of responsive financial services delivered on a sustainable basis.
IPPIS Number stands for Integrated Personnel Payroll Information System Number. This is to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of payroll administration for its Ministries, Departments and Agencies.
Remita is one of the most popular digital transaction platforms in Nigeria, offering users a secure and quick way to get loans and transfer money. It exists to solve the problem of managing multiple platforms for varying financial activities.
LAPO Microfinance has a flexible interest rate. The monthly interest rate is between 0.75% to 6%.