Terms and Condition:
- All Grameenphone prepaid and postpaid customers can get emergency balance. …
- To get emergency balance dial *121*1*3#
- To know the eligible amount dial *121*1010*2#
- You can use this Emergency Balance amount for any voice calls and for any SMS.
- The emergency balance amount can be used at any time.
In this regard, how can I get Airtel emergency data?
Airtel Data Loan
- 1st step: Launch the dialer app on your phone.
- 2nd step: Dial *141*567#
- 3rd step: Wait for the message to appear on the screen of the phone. Finally, confirm your data loan to receive advance 4G data. You can also easily obtain a data loan by dialing 52141.
Accordingly, how can I get Airtel loan?
Airtel Loan Code (Sri lanka) – USSD *345#
- Airtel Loan Code (Sri lanka) – USSD *345#
- You will get 3 options. Rs.30 Cool loan. 200MB Data Loan. 500MB Data loan.
How can I get Jazz 30 advance?
To get Jazz Advance, just dial *112# from your Jazz Prepaid number and you will receive an advance of Rs.
By dialing *141*10# or calling 52141, you will get a talktime loan from Airtel. Airtel will offer you a Rs. 10 Talktime loan. Airtel will deduct the loan balance the next time you recharge your phone.
How to Get Teletalk Advance Loan?
- Dial *1122# to get Teletalk advance loan without any additional service fee.
- Send SMS “Loan” to 1122 to get your maximum advance loan.
You may dial *1010*5# to deactivate the emergency balance feature.
Grameenphone offered you 10MB data loan at 5 Tk. with2 days validity. In the time of emergency, dial *121*1*8# and get 10 MB emergency internet balance only at 5Tk.
How to check and get an emergency balance 2021
- Check if you are eligible by Dialing *8#
- To get the Jhotpot balance, dial *123*007# (Free of Charge)
- To check the balance dial *1# or *222# (Free of charge).
- To check outstanding Balance (the Balance which is not paid after you took Jhotpot Balance).