How to apply for a personal loan
- Fill in the online application form with your personal, employment and financial details.
- Choose your loan amount and repayment tenor to receive instant approval.
- A Bajaj Finserv representative will get in touch with you. …
- Receive disbursal of your loan within 24 hours of approval.
Also to know is, does Safaricom offer loans?
What is Business loan? Safaricom has partnered with a Financial Service Provider to offer a credit facility between Kshs 5,000 to 150,000 for their Lipa Na M-PESA Buy Goods Partners.
Keeping this in view, how can I get a personal loan urgently?
Just visit the MobiKwik App or website and get your instant personal loan in just three steps:
- Download the MobiKwik app and apply for the loan by filling in an online loan application.
- Fill in the details and instant loan approval will be received shortly.
- The amount will reflect in the wallet instantly.
How can I get instant loan in Kenya?
Check out some of the places you can get quick loans in Kenya for that rainy day.
- mKey. mKey is a digital banking service that was launched by Finserve Africa in September. …
- Branch. …
- KCB M-PESA. …
- M-Shwari. …
- MCo-op Cash loans. …
- Eazzy Loan. …
- OKash. …
Simply draft a text message about your Tala emergency loan or any other Tala questions and send it to Tala SMS number 21991. You usually get a prompt reply in most cases. 21991 is also your answer if you have been wondering how to check Tala loan balance via sms.. (Just type Balance then send the message to 21991).
How do I join the Sacco? You can now join the Sacco Online though our iConnect Web portal https://iconnect.safaricomsacco.com/Account/MemberRegistration or Download the membership application form here , attach your passport photo, copy of ID and a copy of KRA pin certificate.
In order to qualify for a KCB M-PESA Loan, you must be at least 18 years old, a registered and active M-PESA subscriber for at least six (6) months and an active KCB M-PESA Account holder. Upon opening your KCB M-PESA Account, you will receive a confirmation message bearing your credit limit.
Go to M-PESA menu • Select Loans and Savings • Select KCB M-PESA • Select Pay Loan • Select to pay from M-PESA or from your KCB M-PESA Account • Enter amount & follow prompts to complete.
Tala. As one of the pioneer loan apps in Kenya, tala loan app has been providing Kenyans soft unsecured mobile loans. The app is on play store and all you need is to download and start the application process, you receive your amount within a few minutes if you qualify.