a. Mobile Banking: Log into Axis Mobile App > Click on Loans > Request Statement > Repayment Schedule. b. Phone: Give us a call on the numbers mentioned on the Call tab.
Also, how can I check my Axis Bank loan balance?
What are the ways to check Axis Bank Personal Loan statement?
- Requesting through email.
- Requesting through Web Chat.
- Requesting through the helpline numbers.
- Requesting through an Axis Bank Loan Centre.
Furthermore, how can I get monthly statement from Axis Bank?
Explore ways to register for e-statements
- Internet Banking – Login with User Credentials, click on “My Profile” and go to “Contact Details Update”. …
- Website – Click here.
- SMS – Send GREEN to 56161600.
- Phone Banking Centre – Call our Phone Banking Centre’s toll-free numbers 1860-419-5555, 1860-500-5555.
How can I get my Axis Bank loan statement?
Axis Bank Personal Loan- Customer Care
If you have any query regarding your Axis Bank Personal Loan Statement, you can: Call on 1800 233 5577 / 1800 209 5577 / 1800 103 5577. Send an email on [email protected].
Simply call us and we’ll provide you with a settlement amount based on the time that you need to settle the account. Bank details will be provided and after you make payment in the agreed time frame, we will close your account. Call us on 021 764 3404.
Customer support > Customer Self Help > Choose your loan > Instant fulfilment > Statement of Account > Login (through Loan account number, enter OTP) > Download > Open the document with DDMMYYYY passcode as per your loan agreement.
You may either call or email the customer service department to track the status of your loan. When you call the customer care, you need to provide the reference number along with the registered mobile number to the representative. Your status can be tracked within a few seconds here.
Here’s what to do:
- Visit your bank’s website.
- Log in to Online Banking/Digital Banking/Internet Banking/eBanking etc.
- Click ‘statements’, ‘e-documents’, or ‘download’
- Make sure you’ve selected the correct account.
- Choose a statement (or a date range)
- Choose the . …
- Repeat the steps to download multiple statements.
All you have to do is log in to your loan account online and view or download the statement. A personal loan account statement carries all the essential details about your EMIs paid, EMIs payable, the payment due date, remaining loan balance, and other information.
Visit the official website of a lender. Login to your account using your home loan account number, date of birth, loan amount and EMI amount. Click on Home Loan Statement. You can get a home loan certificate for income tax using the mobile app of the lender.
You loan statement will have all the basics of your loan for that month, such as your monthly payment, your remaining principal balance, interest rate, and due date. Basically, it’s a snapshot of the progress of your loan.
What’s a loan statement? A loan statement has all of the details of your current loan and gives our team the information we need to pay off that loan. In most cases, you can download your most recent loan statement from your current loan servicer.
repayment schedule in British English
(rɪˈpeɪmənt ˈʃɛdjuːl) noun. finance. a document detailing the specific terms of a borrower’s loan, such as monthly payment, interest rate, due dates etc.