How to Make HDFC Loan Payment Online at Paytm?
- Go to HDFC loan payment page on Paytm.
- Enter your Loan Account Number.
- Click on ‘Get Payable Amount’
- Check the payable amount and choose the payment method of your preference Proceed to make the payment.
- You are done with it.
Likewise, people ask, can I pay HDFC personal loan early?
If you are a salaried applicant, you can pre-pay your HDFC Personal Loan only after paying 12 equated monthly installments completely. The pre-payment charges for salaried applicants are as follows: 4% of the outstanding principal amount for 13 to 24 months. 5% of the outstanding principal amount for 25 to 36 months.
Accordingly, how can I pay HDFC personal loan EMI through HDFC Netbanking?
Visit the HDFC Bank website. Go to Pay => Loan Repayment => Pay Overdue EMI Online => Pay Online. You will be taken to the bill desk payment page. Enter your HDFC Personal Loan account number and date of birth to authenticate the account.
How can I pay HDFC UPI loan?
HDFC Bank Customers
- Click on the ‘BHIM UPI Payment’ icon on your HDFC Bank MobileBanking App.
- An SMS for device biding & security will be sent to your registered number.
- Create a UPI ID and link it with your HDFC Bank account number.
- Generate a 4-digit UPI PIN.
- Open the HDFC Bank MobileBanking App.
Step 1: Open the HDFC app on your smartphone. Step 3: Select the ‘Menu’ option on the top-left corner of the home screen. Step 4: The following screen will be displayed along with all the possible categories of services you can access through the app. Step 5: Under the ‘PAY’ option, select ‘Money Transfer’.
Steps to load money in your wallet
- Click on. add money.
- Enter Amount. that you wish to load in your wallet.
- Select the card. you want to use for loading money.
- Proceed with. one click . Money loaded at NO cost!
To avail cashback, customer either needs to have a Valid PAN no updated in PayZapp or should be a HDFC Bank Customer. No cashback to be given if valid PAN is not updated. A customer can have maximum of 2 PayZapp registered mobile number (2 PayZapp account) linked to one PAN.
To get started, all you need to do is:
- Download Payzapp app from PlayStore or from the Apple Store.
- Enter mobile number registered with your bank account.
- Complete registration and basic KYC step.
- Link your bank account or credit card to PayZapp Card (read more about the KYC process).
Steps to Online Pay
- In your. PayZapp app select ‘Pay with PayZapp’
- Select. the card with which payment to be made.
- Submit. approve button to complete the payment.
How to Load your PayZapp Card?
- Login to PayZapp and click on the ‘SEND/PAY’ icon on PayZapp home screen.
- Click on ‘STACK OF COIN’ symbol on top right corner to Add Money (Please Note*: For iOS users – Directly click on “Add money” icon on PayZapp home screen)
- Enter the amount to be added and click on ‘ADD MONEY’
The PayZapp app of the HDFC bank also provides the UPI facility. Thus now PayZapp is not only a payment app but it is a UPI enabled app as well.
The HDFC PayZapp e-wallet app is linked to their HDFC bank savings account. Customers do not need to transfer money to the app to make a payment. Two-step authentication process. The customer’s bank details are encrypted, adding a layer of protection when making transactions.
Will there be any charges on usage of PayZapp? No charges will be levied on the customer by PayZapp.