I have paid the loan amount and all installments were paid successfully without any penalties. Therefore, I request you to kindly issue the NOC in my name in reference to the car loan account no. ________ (car loan account number).
Moreover, can I get NOC online?
Yes, obtaining an NOC is now possible through the online process at the online portal ‘Parivahan’ under the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. However, applying for an NOC online is not yet enabled for all states. You must check your state’s availability for online NOC before proceeding.
In respect to this, how can I get duplicate NOC letter for my car?
Therefore, I request you to kindly issue me a duplicate copy of the requested NOC. I require this for __________ (Personal Records/Audit Purpose – Mention requirement). I shall be highly served for your kind response.
How can I get loan NOC?
The only major prerequisite for getting an NOC letter is paying all the loan EMIs. Once that is done, the following steps can be followed: Write a letter to the lender asking for all the original documents, copies of invoices and an NOC. Usually, this process takes a few working days.
Online Application Procedure for NOC
Step 1: The applicant needs to access the official portal of Ministry of Road Transport & Highways. Step 2: Select the state from the list of states as given below. Step 3: Click on “Apply Online” and select “Services on Driving Licence” to apply for NOC.
How to Apply for an NOC Certificate?
- The owner of the vehicle will need to visit the local RTO in person to submit the application for the NOC.
- The completed CMV 28 form needs to be submitted along with various important documents.
- You are required to make a payment of Rs.
How to get Duplicate NOC Online?
- Login To HDFC Bank Netbanking.
- Open the Loans Tab on the top right side of the screen.
- Select Request Option on Left side of the screen.
- Click On NOC / Closure Letter on Left side of the screen.
- Select Loan Account Number and Click on View.
RTO NOC for Car
- Step 1: Visit the Vahan Citizen Services website.
- Step 2: Select the State and the respective RTO and click on ‘Log on to Avail Services’.
- Step 3: Click on ‘Application for No Objection Certificate’.
- Step 4: Enter your car’s registration number and the last five digits of your car’s chassis number.
You are requested to please provide me with a No Objection Certificate (NOC) so that I could apply for the job of IT Manager (Job Designation) in (Another company/Institute name). Kindly issue me the NOC, so that I can complete the application by the due date. (describe your requirements).
���The bank generally responds to your request in about three to four days or a maximum of seven working days, returns both your original documents and issues a closure letter or a no-objection certificate indicating that there is no outstanding amount to be paid,��� says C S Jain, head of personal banking at IDBI Bank …