HOW TO APPLY. Fill in the Uwezo Fund Loan application form available HERE as well as from the constituency offices countrywide. Submit the completed form to the constituency office you intend to obtain the loan from. Attach requisite attachments as indicated on the form.
In this regard, how can an individual access uwezo fund?
- Step 1: Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Step 2: Make the Application.
- Step 3: Submission of Application Form.
- Step 4: Await Notification from the Committee.
- Uwezo Fund Head Office. Lonrho House, 16th Floor, Standard St. P. O. Box 42009 – 00100, Nairobi. …
- Kenya – Apply For Uwezo Fund.
Beside above, how can I get youth money in Kenya?
How to Apply for the Youth Fund Loan
- One needs to visit their respective sub-county youth offices as a group or as an individual.
- Pick and fill the youth fund application form 2021, depending on the type of loan required. …
- Return the filled forms to the office and wait for a response from the loans officer.
How do I get a loan from Timiza?
Follow these steps:
- Dial *848# on your mobile phone. …
- Enter your Timiza PIN to log in and press send.
- Select option 3: Loan and then press send.
- Now, select option 1: request loan and press send.
- Next, select option 1: Get Cash and press send.
- Enter the loan amount you want to receive and press send.
For eligibility as a partner, the SACCO/FI must fulfill the following requirements:
- Must be reputable Kenyan SACCO/Co-operative Union/Women owned institution legally registered in Kenya.
- Evidence of certificate of incorporation/registration.
- Valid KRA Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Valid Trading license.
This phase usually takes around two weeks and is intended to equip youth beneficiaries with entrepreneurial insight, financial foresight and management skills required to start and expand a business successfully.
“The regulations set by the government require over 50 per cent of the money given as uwezo fund in the county to be refunded before more people benefit.
The Uwezo Fund itself is real. The Kenyan government launched it in 2013 to allow “women, youth and persons with disability access finances to promote businesses and enterprises … … To apply, people have to fill out an application form on paper, and submit it to the local Uwezo Fund office.
KashWay offers service to customers and allows you to apply for a loan in two steps and get money. It offers loans up to 50000 KSH at low interest rates in the most convenient and secure way.
The Uwezo Fund which provides youth and women access to grants and interest-free loans, as well as mentorship opportunities. The Fund seeks to expand access to finances and promote women, youth and persons living with disability led enterprises at the constituency level.