Net banking: Existing customers of a bank can track the status of their loan applications through their net banking accounts. You need to log in to the account and check the status of the application under the loans section.
Besides, can I get 20 lakhs education loan without collateral?
Collateral Required for Education Loan
20 lakhs. Guidelines show that loan taken up to Rs. 4 lakhs does not require collateral security. It is only when the loan exceeds a specified amount as set by the bank that collateral will be required as well as third-party guarantee.
Keeping this in view, how can I check my education loan status in HDFC Bank?
How to Check HDFC Personal Loan Status Online Using HDFC Bank Account?
- Click on the net banking link on the official website of HDFC Bank.
- Enter your details and log in to the website.
- Once you have logged in, locate the ‘loans’ section on the menu bar.
- Track Loan Application form through HDFC website.
How can I check my HDFC EMI?
HDFC Bank Debit Card EMI Loan Statement via SMS
Whenever a debit raised, you will also receive an SMS on your registered mobile number regarding this.
How to Make HDFC Loan Payment Online at Paytm?
- Go to HDFC loan payment page on Paytm.
- Enter your Loan Account Number.
- Click on ‘Get Payable Amount’
- Check the payable amount and choose the payment method of your preference Proceed to make the payment.
- You are done with it.
Visit the HDFC Bank website. Go to Pay => Loan Repayment => Pay Overdue EMI Online => Pay Online. You will be taken to the bill desk payment page. Enter your HDFC Personal Loan account number and date of birth to authenticate the account.
IDFC First Balance Enquiry Number
- Step 1: Give missed call to 1800-2700-720 (toll-free) from your registered mobile number.
- Step 2: After a short ring, call will automatically get disconnected.
- Step 3: A message will be sent by bank saying “Thank You for calling IDFC Bank!
Check Your CIBIL Score Online:
- Log on to the official CIBIL website and click on Know Your Score.
- Fill up the online form which asks for details such as name, date of birth, address, id proof, past loan history and other relevant data.
- On filling the form and accepting changes, you will be taken to the payments page.
Embassy accepting HDFC Credila Education Loan:
An overseas education loan from HDFC Credila is the only NBFC that is accepted by all the country embassies. Right from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany the education loan from HDFC Credila is accepted by all the major study overseas destinations.
The processing fee of the HDFC Credila education loan is around 1 % to 1.25% of the loan amount.
If you forgot your application number, you can either use your application reference number, which is a 16-digit number sent to you in SMS, or your date of birth, the same as mentioned in the application form, to retrieve the details.