What to do:
- Visit bank with the complete set of documents (as mentioned above).
- You may be required to fill a form or write a letter requesting pre-closure of the Personal Loan account.
- Pay the pre-closure amount.
- Sign the required documents, if any.
- Take acknowledgement of the balance amount you have paid.
Also know, can I pay all EMI at once HDFC?
Can I Pay All The EMI at Once at HDFC? Whether you have taken a personal loan, home loan, car loan, or any other loan product from HDFC, the bank allows you to repay the remaining EMIs at one go. … Repaying all EMIs at once is known as pre-closing the loan account.
Thereof, how can I check my HDB loan details?
1. You can view the summary of your loan or last 5 or future 5 transactions by logging into our website www.hdbfs.com and click on My Account. Enter the registered mobile number, DOB or PAN number, CAPCHA & hit on send OTP, post verifying the OTP the details can be viewed.
How can I foreclose my HDFC loan online?
No, you cannot close the personal loans online for HDFC Bank. Individuals are required to visit the HDFC Bank Branch to close the personal loan.
Step 1: Download HDB on the Go from Google PlayStore. Step 2: Open the app and enter your login credentials. Step 3: Go to ‘Loan Summary’. Important note: Currently the ‘HDB on the Go’ mobile app is only available for Android users.
You can request for a Repayment Schedule for your Loan account by contacting the nearest Retail Asset Branch or Phonebanking. NOTE:Repayment Schedule can be sent only to the mailing address as per your Loan Account.
Visit the HDFC Bank website. Go to Pay => Loan Repayment => Pay Overdue EMI Online => Pay Online. You will be taken to the bill desk payment page. Enter your HDFC Personal Loan account number and date of birth to authenticate the account.
How to Make HDFC Loan Payment Online at Paytm?
- Go to HDFC loan payment page on Paytm.
- Enter your Loan Account Number.
- Click on ‘Get Payable Amount’
- Check the payable amount and choose the payment method of your preference Proceed to make the payment.
- You are done with it.
Call the bank at 022-50042333 or 022-50042211 from your registered mobile number. Fill out the loan moratorium form on the official website of HDFC Bank to submit your request. The application process requires you to provide key details such as: Bank registered mobile number.
All you need to do is login to your net banking portal and go to the loans section. Here you can apply, check or know the balance on the loan you apply.
If you need any guidance, you may reach out to the bank’s customer service department through the toll-free number 1800 258 3838.
However, if you have missed an EMI and it is within 90 days of the last payment, it will be classified as a minor default, and you can recover from its impact if you take prompt corrective action. … “You have 90 days to pay your dues before your loan gets classified as a non-performing asset (NPA).