If you’re an existing Citibank Online Banking customer, you can view your current loan balance online, however please be aware that this may not be your final settlement figure. Alternatively, to find out the outstanding balance on your Personal Loan just call our 24×7 CitiPhone helpline.
Herein, how can I check my Citibank loan details?
You will first have to dial 1860 210 2484 for the 24/7 CitiPhone helpline. Next, you will have to quote your Citibank Personal Loan application number or form number. You will now get the status of your personal loan application. You can call this number regularly to track your application thoroughly.
Also know, how can I pay my personal loan EMI online?
Loan repayment using Internet Banking
- Select your bank. Select the bank from which you would like to make your ICICI Bank Loans payment (we partner only with select banks as given in the drop-down).
- Provide your Loan details. Enter your 16-digit alphanumeric loan number twice. …
- Confirm Payment. …
- Receive online confirmation.
How do I add a loan to my beneficiary Citibank?
Step 1: Add payee
- Login to your Rupee Checking Account and Select “Transfer & Payments”
- Select “Transfer to Third Party Account”
- Select “Add New Payee”
- Select Transfer Type as “Outside Citibank,N.A.(hereinafter referred to as “Citibank”) Network”
Instant Assist on Citi Mobile provides you with a list of enquiry transactions you can make. All you need to do is choose the enquiry transaction you wish to make, enter the last 4 digits of the your debit card and click on send SMS. The Citi Mobile App sends an SMS in the required format from your phone.
How will I know if my Citi Salary Loan application has been approved? Once approved, you will receive a call from Citi to arrange your mode of disbursement. You may also contact our CitiPhone at (632) 8995-9999 (632) 8995-9999 for the status of your application.
You can follow the steps mentioned below to view and download the Statement of your loan account online:
- Login to www.citibank.co.in using your User Id and Internet Password (IPIN).
- On logging in to your account, click on “view account summary”.
- Select the account number of your choice.
In case you forget your Loan Account Number, please contact our CitiPhone officers or visit us at www.citibank.com/india. We will verify your details against those in our records and your Loan Account Number will be sent to you.
Alternatively, you can also get in touch with Citibank through the 24×7 CitiPhone helpline number and place a request for your personal loan account statement. The CitiPhone helpline number can be accessed at any point in time. The number is 1860 210 2484. Local charges maybe applicable for the call.
Pay for your Citi credit card dues via GCash.
- Open the GCash app and enter your 4 digit MPIN.
- Select Pay Bills.
- Choose Credit Cards under Biller categories.
- Choose Citibank MC/Visa from the list of accredited banks.
- Enter credit card number and amount to be paid.
- Review payment details.
Go to https://www.online.citibank.co.in/ and click on ‘Login’. Alternatively, click here to login. Enter your User ID and Password to login. On the Home Page, click on ‘View Account Summary’ on the left.
Via Citibank Netbanking
- Login to Citibank Online using your User ID and IPIN.
- From the homepage, go to the ‘Credit Card’ section.
- Click on the ‘e-statement’ option on the left-hand side.
- Click on ‘View your statement online’
- Select the required month from the list of archived statements.