For payoff statement requests, you may call 1-800-822-5626. PNC values your business. We’re here to help with all your lending needs.
Also know, can I pay off my PNC auto loan early?
Can I pay off early my PNC auto loan loan? Yes, you can. PNC auto loan does not charge a prepayment fee, so you can save money by paying your car loan early.
Moreover, how can I check my car loan balance?
How can I check my car loan balance online?
- You can visit the official website or app of your lender.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Enter details like your car loan account number and other details.
- And check the status of your car loan balance online.
How do I check my PNC loan balance?
You can check your PNC auto loan balance online by creating an account. Or, you can call PNC’s customer service at 1-888-762-2265. That’s if you do not have your monthly statement at hand. They mail you your balance monthly.
Calling us at 1-888-PNC-BANK (1-888-762-2265) Faxing your request to 1-833-845-6442. Visiting the nearest PNC Branch. Mailing your request in writing to PNC Bank – Automated Payments, Mailcode BR-YB58-01-J, PO Box 5570, Cleveland, OH 44101 so that it is received at least three (3) business days before the payment date.
If you’ve forgotten your PIN for your debit card:
- Stop by any PNC Branch to select a new PIN for your card, or.
- Call us using the phone number found on the back of your card to have a new random PIN generated. The PIN will then be mailed to you via USPS.
How do I schedule payments using a PNC account, or other bank accounts?
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Click the Transfer Funds tab and choose PNC Accounts and Payments.
- Select a ‘From’ account. …
- Select your Personal Loan or Line of Credit as the ‘To’ account.
- Enter your payment options and schedule your payment.
You can send your PNC auto loan payment to the following address: PNC Bank, P.O. Box 747066, Pittsburgh, PA 15274-7066. For additional information, call 888-762-2265. The same number applies for phone payments, but note that there is a $10 fee to pay your auto loan by phone.
Call 1-888-PNC-BANK (1-888-762-2265) to get started.
Key Takeaways. Installment loans are personal or commercial loans that borrowers must repay with regularly scheduled payments or installments. For each installment payment, the borrower repays a portion of the principal borrowed and also pays interest on the loan.
To find your full account number:
- Sign on to Online Banking.
- Select your account.
- Click on the Online Statements link from the Account Activity page.
- Click on the Print Statement link. The full account number can be viewed on the top right hand corner of the statement.