In this manner, can I cancel personal loan after approval?
You can cancel your personal loan application even after it has been approved by the financial lender. Usually, unless it is an instant personal loan, the customer care unit of the bank will call you prior to the disbursal of the loan. You can cancel your personal loan even at this point.
Keeping this in view, how can I check my personal loan details in Icici Bank?
Visit the official website of ICICI bank https://www.icicibank.com/.
- Click on ‘Products’ and select ‘Personal Loan’.
- Click on ‘More’ and select ‘Check Loan Application Status’.
- Fill in details like your mobile number, date of birth and OTP/application number and click on Continue to check the status of your application.
How can I get personal loan from Icici Bank Quora?
Originally Answered: How can I get an ICICI Bank personal loan? There are multiple ways possible to get the loan and mentioned as follows: Visit branch and do documentation task and get loan. Go online portal and fill up the loan request.
Online Loans Payments (Using Debit Card)
- Step 1: Select your bank. Select your Debit Card type from which you would like to make your ICICI Bank loan outstanding payment.
- Step 2: Provide your loan details. Enter your 16-digit alphanumeric loan number twice. …
- Step 3: Confirm payment. …
- Step 4: Receive online confirmation.
You may either call or email the customer service department to track the status of your loan. When you call the customer care, you need to provide the reference number along with the registered mobile number to the representative.
ICICI Bank Personal Loan Pre-Closure
- Visit the ICICI Bank branch and carry all the necessary documents like identity proof, last EMI payment, and loan account number to the ICICI Bank.
- Pay the outstanding loan amount as well as the ICICI Bank foreclosure charges.
Once you have submitted the loan application along with the required documents, the lender will then initiate the approval process. Depending on the lender you select, approval can take 2-3 working days. The approval can take longer if your documents are not in order.
List of Documents
- Proof of Identity:- Passport / Driving License / Voters ID / PAN Card (any one)
- Proof of Residence:- Leave and License Agreement / Utility Bill (not more than 3 months old) / Passport (any one).
- Latest 3 months Bank Statement (where salary/income is credited).
- Salary slips for last 3 months.
Personal Loan Process
- Step1: Check the Eligibility Criteria. …
- Step 2: Check Interest Rates and Other Charges. …
- Step 3: Calculate your EMI. …
- Step 4: Check Required Documents. …
- Step 5: Fill Application Form Online. …
- Step 6: Wait for Loan Approval.
‘Post Disbursal Document(s) (PDD)’ means document(s) which are required to be submitted by the borrower after the disbursement of the loan.
Fill an easy online application form giving us your personal and professional details. It takes 5 minutes to complete the form. The last step is to upload your documents and you will receive the loan amount in your bank account.