HELB Login Credentials Recovery/Update
- Select ID. No. …
- A popup window will appear telling you to confirm If The Following Details Describe You. Names: —— …
- Click on the necessary option to proceed.
- Complete the options in the new window and recovery details will be sent to your email address.
Likewise, has helb been disbursed 2021?
How To Confirm Approval And Disbursement Of 2021/2022 HELB Loan. On the menu items click on the student portal (You must be registered). Login using your details(username/email and password). Click on the “Disbursement” tab, a form indicating your loan disbursement status will appear.
In this way, how can I check my HELB loan status?
How to check HELB disbursement status online
- Visit HELB website www.helb.co.ke.
- Click on loan status. …
- Click on disbursement a form indicating your loan disbursement status will appear.
- Click on disbursement and a form indicating your loan disbursement status will appear.
How do I cancel my HELB loan application?
To cancel HELB loan application, write a letter to HELB requesting for cancellation. Attach a copy of the national ID. Submit it to the nearest Huduma Centre, HELB desk or Student Centre at Anniversary towers, Mezzanine one (floor).
Go to my account on the HELB App then click on Institution, then click on edit. Caution should be taken not to provide incorrect details that may lead to misdirected funds or non-disbursement.
All you need to do is login to your net banking portal and go to the loans section. Here you can apply, check or know the balance on the loan you apply.
If you overpay your loan, you will receive a refund from HELB and not your employer. To claim refund, please fill in the Loan Recovery Enquiry form.
You need to contact HELB or visit the nearest Huduma Center HELB desk with your ID and email address so that you correct email can be updated.
Local Repayment Methods
- Select pay bill option.
- Enter HELB business number as 200800.
- Enter your national ID number as your account number.
- Enter amount you want to pay.
- Enter your secret PIN number.
- Confirm transaction and send.
My employer stopped deductions from my pay, that’s not my mistake. Loan repayment is your responsibility.
There is a Kshs. 1500 minimum amount that you can pay per month to avoid the penalties. This is not much if you think about it. You can even make way past this amount by making a weekly payment.