Commonwealth Bank of Australia has entered into an agreement to merge Aussie Home Loans with Lendi, a leading online home loan platform. … Upon completion, CBA will retain a 45% shareholding in the combined business, with existing Lendi shareholders holding the remaining 55% shareholding.
Just so, are Rams a bank?
RAMS Home Loans is owned by Westpac Banking Corporation, one of the most secure banks in the world with a strong deposit base that has been built up over 200 years in the business.
In this manner, how much did Aussie Home Loans sell for?
Mr Symond sold Aussie Home Loans to CBA for about $660 million for stock and cash, and is now one of the biggest shareholders in the bank.
How much does an Aussie franchise cost?
An Aussie mortgage franchise has a one-off franchise fee of $45,000, which includes marketing. Existing Aussie mortgage franchises with a database of clients and a proven sales history could cost upwards of $150,000. Mortgage Choice. A new Mortgage Choice franchise will cost $32,000.
Aussie is an Australian retail financial services group with operations spanning all mainland capital cities and major regional centres throughout Australia. The Commonwealth Bank (CBA) is the 100 per cent shareholder in Aussie.
Symond has been married to Amber McDonald since February 2016. He has a substantial collection of Australian art deco and contemporary art including works of Brett Whiteley and Sidney Nolan. In 2017 he took delivery of a 73-metre (240 ft) Dutch built Feadship named Hasna, believed to have cost more than $100 million.
Wizard Home Loans was founded by Bouris in 1996 and was sold to GE Money in 2004 for $500 million. Subsequently Wizard was sold by GE to competitor, Aussie Home Loans, for a fraction of the $500 million during the midst of the Global Financial Crisis in December 2008.
About Lendi Group
Today, Lendi Group is Australia’s largest retail mortgage broker with a loan book in excess of $70 billion, over 1200 brokers and 220 retail stores across the country.
James Symond, Aussie’s former CEO and Aussie John’s nephew, is preparing to break ground in one of Sydney’s most exclusive neighbourhoods after the multi-millionaire lodged plans to build a Mediterranean-inspired three-level mansion in one of Bellevue Hill’s most desirable streets.