Fast Loans appears to be in the business of defrauding consumers. Fast Loans is not licensed by DFI to conduct the business of a consumer lender. DFI could not verify the identity or contact information for the company and it appears to be a fictitious, illegitimate business entity.
Then, do loan companies ask for money up front?
Real lenders never guarantee a loan in advance. They will check your credit score and other documents before providing an interest rate and/or loan amount and will not ask you to pay an upfront fee.
Consequently, how do I know if a loan company is legit?
How to spot a legitimate loan company
- Check for contact information. A lender’s phone number, email address and physical address should be readily available on the website, even if it’s an online-only lender.
- Investigate online reviews. …
- Look at the Better Business Bureau. …
- Make sure it’s registered.
Is 9Credit real?
9Credit is Nigeria’s leading digital lending mobile based personal loans platform. 9Credit is a product of online loan service, registered under Nigeria law.
Is Fast Cash legit?
The Washington State Department of Financial Institutions (DFI) received a complaint from a consumer who was the target of an advanced fee scam. Ultimately, the consumer did not receive a refund. … The phone number related to this scam is 727-575-9660.
Is FastCash registered in SEC?
Fast Cash Philippines licensed and registered with the SEC in 2018 to provide financial solutions and services. … Fast Cash lending is a financial service allow many customers to improve their life status.
What do I do if I get scammed by a loan company?
5 Steps to take if you are the victim of a loan scam
- Construct a narrative. Start by writing down your story. …
- Report the crime to the FTC. …
- File a complaint with the IC3 (Internet Crime Complaint Center). …
- File a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). …
- Call the Police. …
- Write your credit bureaus.
What is FastCash?
‹ › FCMB FastCash is a convenient, paperless credit facility with no collateral required for your emergencies and urgent needs. It is an instant loan, and you can apply via the mobile app or USSD code *329*11#” APPLY NOW.
What is the best loan app in the Philippines?
What Is The Best Online Loan App In The Philippines?
- Tala Philippines Mobile App.
- Cashwagon Cash Loan Mobile App.
- Atome Credit Cash Loan.
What online loans are legit?
Compare The Best Online Personal Loans
|Lender||APR Range||Maximum Loan Amount|
|SoFi Best Online Loan for Good Credit||4.99%–19.53% (with autopay)||$100,000|
|Upstart Best Online Loan for Fair Credit||6.76%-35.99%||$50,000|
|Avant Best Online Loan for Bad Credit||9.95%-35.99%||$35,000|
|Payoff Best Online Debt Consolidation Loan||5.99%-24.99%||$40,000|