We are no longer accepting new PPP applications for First or Second Draw loans. If you currently have an application in process, please monitor your email for updates.
Simply so, are PPP funds still available today?
PPP Money – Nearly All Gone: Only $8 billion remains available. Source: CBS News, April 6, 2021.
Beside this, how do I apply for a U.S. Bank PPP loan?
The application process for the SBA PPP loan will be online. There will be no need to call U.S. Bank or visit one of our branches. For assistance, you may send an email to our dedicated team at [email protected] They will be available to respond to questions related to this program and the application process.
How do I contact Bank of America for PPP?
- Open a new account. 866.283.4075. Mon–Fri 8 a.m.-10 p.m. ET. Remote Deposit Online support. 877.270.1242. …
- General servicing and PPP support. 888.BUSINESS (888.287.4637) Mon–Fri 7 a.m.-11 p.m. ET. Sat 8 a.m.-8 p.m. ET. …
- Online Banking support. 866.758.5972. Mon–Fri 7 a.m.-11 p.m. ET. Sat 8 a.m.-8 p.m. ET.
How to Complete Your PPP Loan Application
- Step 1: Access your PPP Application. …
- Step 2: Add or Confirm Existing Business Information. …
- Step 3: Add New Requirements for Business Information. …
- Step 4: Enter or Confirm Ownership. …
- Step 5: Enter or Confirm Additional Owner Info. …
- Step 6: Upload or Confirm Documents.
And the deadline to apply for PPP loans is in any case quickly approaching (May 31, 2021). Any companies still looking to access the remaining funds in the program, whether in bankruptcy or not, will therefore need to act quickly.
Banks Currently Accepting Payroll Protection Program Loan Applications. The Paycheck Protection Program officially ended on May 31, 2021.
The Small Business Administration (SBA) has run out of funds and has stopped accepting new applications for Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans from most lenders. … In March 2021, the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARP) provided an additional $7.25 billion in funding for the PPP program.
How do you apply for a PPP loan? Business owners need to fill out a PPP loan application — SBA Form 2483 for first-draw loans and SBA Form 2483-SD for second-draw loans — and gather all supporting documents. A few fintech companies and online lenders, such as BlueVine, are approved to accept PPP loan applications.
For PPP loan applications and supporting documentation: upload documents to the security Box folder assigned to you. If you do not have access to your Box folder, email directly your Application Advisor or [email protected] Please DO NOT email PPP loan applications nor supporting documents.
You can apply through any existing SBA lender or through any federally insured depository institution, federally insured credit union, and Farm Credit System institution that is participating. Other regulated lenders will be available to make these loans once they are approved and enrolled in the program.
Lenders accepting PPP forgiveness applications
- Capital One.
- Citi Bank.
- Cross River Bank.
- Funding Circle.
Best SBA Lenders for 2021
- Best Overall: Live Oak Bank.
- Best for Quick & Easy Process: Funding Circle.
- Best for Small Loans: United Midwest Savings Bank.
- Best for Large Loans: Bank of the West.
- Best for Real Estate: Byline Bank.
- Best for an In-Person Experience: JP Morgan Chase.
- Best for Startups: Fundera.
Are these SBA Preferred Lenders accepting new PPP applications?
|Lender||Accepting new PPP applications?||Accepting forgiveness applications?|
|America First FCU||No||Yes|
|Atlantic Capital Bank||No||No, will resume March 8, 2021|
|Bank of America||No||Yes|