If your business is any of the following:
|If you have employees|
|All businesses of this type should provide the following||Color copy of government issued ID (front and back) 2019 1040 Schedule C** 2019 IRS Form W-3 2019 IRS Form 940 W2s for any employees earning more than $100,000 Payroll statement covering 2/15/2020|
Also know, do PPP loans need bank statements?
At a minimum, you’ll need payroll documents and tax statements. Bank statements, receipts, purchase orders and canceled checks may also be required.
Similarly one may ask, how do I check the status of my PPP loan?
If you applied for your PPP loan via Womply, you can check loan application status at https://www.womply.com/ppp-status/. If you did not apply through Womply, you will need to contact your SBA-approved lender and request a status update.
How long does it take Chase to approve PPP loan?
After you submit a complete request to us, it may take up to 60 days to review. Once we send your request to the SBA, it may take up to an additional 90 days for the SBA to review and authorize.
Chase Bank. Chase is accepting applications for first and second PPP loans through its website. You need to be a current Chase business checking account holder, or you need to be willing to open a Chase business checking account to be eligible to apply.
Notice: The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) ended on May 31, 2021. Existing borrowers may be eligible for PPP loan forgiveness. SBA also offers additional COVID-19 relief.
- Completed PPP Application Form – 2483. …
- Average monthly payroll costs (only applies to businesses.
- 2019 Proof of Payroll Costs (or Self Income) …
- Proof of Ownership. …
- Unexpired, Government-issued Driver’s License or.
- Email Addresses for All Owners with 20% or More of the.
- Electronic Funds Transfer Information.
Best SBA Lenders for 2021
- Best Overall: Live Oak Bank.
- Best for Quick & Easy Process: Funding Circle.
- Best for Small Loans: United Midwest Savings Bank.
- Best for Large Loans: Bank of the West.
- Best for Real Estate: Byline Bank.
- Best for an In-Person Experience: JP Morgan Chase.
- Best for Startups: Fundera.