You can get an instant loan, send money, pay your bills or purchase airtime and get insurance when you do. your banking on your phone with Timiza. But that’s not all – you can also save and earn returns with our. Timiza Savings Account.Easy banking with Timiza.
Keeping this in view, how do I apply for Timiza?
How to apply for Timiza loan through the Timiza mobile application
- Installing Timiza app on your android phone: a) Go to Google play store and search for Timiza. …
- Log in to the app using the necessary credentials. …
- Select ‘My Loans’.
- Select ‘Request Loan’.
- Enter the amount you wish to borrow.
- Select ‘Continue’.
Subsequently, how do I download a Timiza loan app?
Follow these steps:
- Open the Google playstore on your android phone.
- Now search for Timiza loan app and press enter on the keyboard.
- Select Timiza from the results.
- Now press Install to get the app downloaded and installed on your phone.
- Once this is complete, press open.
How do I know if I am in a CRB?
How do you check if you are listed on CRB? Dial the USSD code *433# on your phone. If you are an unregistered user of Metropol, you will first pay Sh100 for registration services. You can pay the fee using M-Pesa, or seek payment instructions on SMS.
How to pay your Timiza loan
- Go to MPESA.
- Select Lipa na MPESA.
- Select Paybill Option.
- Enter the Business number as 300067.
- Enter your Timiza Registered phone number as the account number.
- Enter your Payment Amount.
- Enter your MPESA Pin.
- Confirm the details are correct then press OK.
How to pay Timiza loan
- Open Safaricom SIM Tool Kit on your phone.
- Choose M-PESA.
- Select the Lipa na M-PESA option.
- Go to Pay Bill.
- Select Enter Business no. Enter the ABSA bank M-Pesa Paybill, which is 300067 and press OK.
- In the Account no. …
- Enter the loan amount and press OK.
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press OK.
Repay Timiza loan using mpesa paybill 300067
- Open mpesa on your phone.
- Select Lipa na mpesa.
- Now select paybill option.
- Enter the Timiza paybill no 300067.
- Next enter your account number. …
- Now enter the amount you want to transfer to your Timiza account and press OK.
- Enter your mpesa PIN and press OK.
How To Qualify For Timiza Loan 
- You need to be a Safaricom subscriber for more than 6 months.
- You need to be actively using the Safaricom services including M-Pesa, voice and data.
- You need to be a Kenyan with a valid national ID card.
Here is a step by step of how to open a timiza account:
- Open the Timiza app that you have downloaded and installed.
- Enter your Safaricom phone number.
- Then enter your National ID number.
- Timiza app will check your registration.
- It should show SUCCESS if all goes well.
- Once confirmed you’ll receive your Timiza PIN via SMS.
How does it work?
- Access the M-PESA menu.
- Select Loans and Savings.
- Select M-Shwari.
- Select Loan.
- Request Loan.
- Enter amount.
- Enter your M-PESA PIN.
- Loan amount will be sent to your M-PESA Account. The loan amount to be paid will be in inclusive of the facility fee.
Timiza app was launched on March 2018. It allows Kenyans to get instant low cost loans with a touch of a screen. Once a customer takes his or her loan request, it is disbursed to his or her Timiza account (not directly to Mpesa). Customer will then be required to withdraw the funds from Timiza to Mpesa.
KashWay offers service to customers and allows you to apply for a loan in two steps and get money. It offers loans up to 50000 KSH at low interest rates in the most convenient and secure way.
The Timiza loan app is an Absa Bank product that offers mobile loans to Kenyans. Timiza’s goal is “to provide a simple and convenient means of accessing credit for the masses.”