Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA) has just announced that it is offering loans to eligible Bumiputera students who will be pursuing or are currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree at selected higher education institutions for the year 2020.
Correspondingly, how can I get scholarship to study abroad?
How to Get a Scholarship to Study Abroad
- Find. The first step in securing a study abroad scholarship, is to find one! …
- Qualify. Once you’ve found a scholarship, make sure you qualify. …
- Research. When you find a scholarship you qualify for, it’s time to start researching the scholarship and its provider. …
- Prove Yourself. …
Consequently, how do I apply for JPA?
- Application can be made online through JPA official website from 14 – 23 June 2021.
- Closing date is 23 June 2021 (Wednesday) at 5pm.
- Selected candidates will be required to attend the Student Assessment Centre (SAC) programme that will be held online.
How do I apply for MARA?
The application is open online at http://www.mara.gov.my from 13TH April 2020 until 4th May 2020. Candidates should ensure complete information has been completed. Candidates are not required to print and submit any documents to MARA until further notice.
To study A-Level, you will need to have an SPM qualification or equivalent, such as IGCSE or O-Level. SPM leavers will need to meet the minimum entry requirements of the college they are applying for. Generally, A-Level courses take 15 to 24 months, depending on the pathway you choose to pursue.
Every year, MARA offers scholarships for both local and overseas programmes, specifically for SPM, Certificate and Diploma-graduate students to further studies at Diploma or First Degree levels in the field and institution within the country set by MARA.
Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA), or the Council of Trust for the People, an agency under the purview of the Ministry of Rural Development, was established on 1 March 1966 as a statutory body by an Act of Parliament as a result of the first Bumiputera Economic Congress resolution in 1965.
MARA offers education loans in the form of convertible loans for Post Graduate levels (Master’s Degree and Doctor of Philosophy) at leading Institutions of Higher Education locally and abroad to outstanding graduates in fields that have a significant impact on national employment needs.
MARA in Fashion (MiF) is a platform to develop entrepreneurs in the fashion industry to showcase their brand through training and one-to-one coaching in fashion designing, pattern making as well as production and retailing.