iPesa Loan App
The iPesa Loan App is one of the fastest-growing loan apps in Kenya, which promise anything between Ksh 500 and Ksh 50,000.
Furthermore, can loan app block my BVN?
Your BVN will be shared with the authorities and you will be blacklisted from using further loan products. … You might be tracked and traced with the information on your bank details though, not all loan applications do this.
In respect to this, how can I borrow money from GTB?
How to Apply
- You can request for Quick Credit instantly by dialling *737*51*51#
- Quick Credit is also available on all GTBank online and mobile banking platforms (Internet Banking, GTWorld and GTBank Mobile App)
How can I get KCB mpesa soft loan?
How to access KCB Mpesa soft loan
- Go to the Mpesa menu on your phone.
- Click on the loans and Savings.
- Select the KCB Mpesa menu.
- Click on loan.
- Request the loan.
- Enter the amount of money that you want.
- In put your Mpesa PIN.
- The money will be sent to your KCB Mpesa account.
In order to qualify for a KCB M-PESA Loan, you must be at least 18 years old, a registered and active M-PESA subscriber for at least six (6) months and an active KCB M-PESA Account holder. Upon opening your KCB M-PESA Account, you will receive a confirmation message bearing your credit limit.
It is one of the most trustworthy apps for online loan. The reason that you can trust the app is that all the necessary information is provide not only on the website but also on the app. Furthermore, there are no hidden agendas or clauses as the company follows a full disclosure policy.
ZASH LOAN is a mobile loan lending application accessible by downloading the app on Google play store. We provide users within Kenya with personal loans, to help them get through unplanned financial difficulties. … Loan period：7-90 days.
Check out some of the places you can get quick loans in Kenya for that rainy day.
- mKey. mKey is a digital banking service that was launched by Finserve Africa in September. …
- Branch. …
- KCB M-PESA. …
- M-Shwari. …
- MCo-op Cash loans. …
- Eazzy Loan. …
- OKash. …
1. ALAT. Nigeria’s first-ever fully digital bank is the first on this list of best loan apps in Nigeria. This is a simple, and entirely digital platform that grants quick and instant loans without any form of paperwork.
|App App Name||Change Daily change of Usage Rank.|
|2||FairKash – Loan to M-Pesa in Kenya||=|
|4||Stawisha – Online Cash Lending||=|