Compare Top Education Loan Offers 2021
|Name of Bank||Interest Rate (p.a.)||Processing Fees|
|SBI||6.85% to 8.65%||Rs.10,000 + tax|
|Axis||13.70% to 15.20%||Nil to Rs.15,000 + tax|
|Bank of Baroda||7.85% to 9.85%||1% of loan amount up to Rs.10,000|
|HDFC||9.55% to 13.25%||Up to 1.5% of loan amount + tax|
People also ask, can I take 2 education loans?
Well, the answer to the above question is – Yes, a student can be eligible for a second education loan. For this, they can either apply for a second education loan from the bank they already have taken their first loan from or they can apply to a different bank.
Keeping this in view, how can I apply for education loan?
Steps to Apply for Education Loan on Property
- Step 1 – Apply Online. Go to the Student Loan application page for the online application form. …
- Step 2 – Respond To Our Representative. …
- Step 3 – Receive Loan Approval Confirmation. …
- Step 4 – Furnish The Necessary Documents.
Is Citizens Student Loan federal or private?
Private Loans from Citizens One
Student loans from Citizens also offer a great deal of flexibility and other benefits, including: Choice of competitive fixed and variable rate loans. Deferred, fixed, or interest-only payment options that allow you to pay at your own pace.
What is the current student loan interest rate?
6.5% to 9.55% p.a. 8.50% to 9.00% p.a. 7.25% to 9.25% p.a.
Which banks provide study loan?
ICICI bank provides one of the highest education loan amounts for pursuing higher education in India as well as abroad. Here are the features for ICICI bank student loans: The loan amount is up to Rs. 50 lakhs for studies in India and up to Rs 1 crore for overseas studies.
Which courses are eligible for education loan?
Some of the courses include:
- Computer certificate course.
- Engineering diploma.
- Certificate courses from ITI.
- Data entry operator course.
- Nursing/Teacher Training certificate courses and B. Ed.
- Agri diploma.
- Veterinary diploma.
- Any job-oriented diploma or certificate course.