Compare Top Education Loan Offers 2021
|Name of Bank||Interest Rate (p.a.)||Processing Fees|
|SBI||6.85% to 8.65%||Rs.10,000 + tax|
|Axis||13.70% to 15.20%||Nil to Rs.15,000 + tax|
|Bank of Baroda||7.85% to 9.85%||1% of loan amount up to Rs.10,000|
|HDFC||9.55% to 13.25%||Up to 1.5% of loan amount + tax|
People also ask, can I take 2 education loans?
Well, the answer to the above question is – Yes, a student can be eligible for a second education loan. For this, they can either apply for a second education loan from the bank they already have taken their first loan from or they can apply to a different bank.
Keeping this in view, how can I apply for education loan?
Steps to Apply for Education Loan on Property
- Step 1 – Apply Online. Go to the Student Loan application page for the online application form. …
- Step 2 – Respond To Our Representative. …
- Step 3 – Receive Loan Approval Confirmation. …
- Step 4 – Furnish The Necessary Documents.
Is Citizens Student Loan federal or private?
Private Loans from Citizens One
Student loans from Citizens also offer a great deal of flexibility and other benefits, including: Choice of competitive fixed and variable rate loans. Deferred, fixed, or interest-only payment options that allow you to pay at your own pace.
6.5% to 9.55% p.a. 8.50% to 9.00% p.a. 7.25% to 9.25% p.a.
ICICI bank provides one of the highest education loan amounts for pursuing higher education in India as well as abroad. Here are the features for ICICI bank student loans: The loan amount is up to Rs. 50 lakhs for studies in India and up to Rs 1 crore for overseas studies.
Some of the courses include:
- Computer certificate course.
- Engineering diploma.
- Certificate courses from ITI.
- Data entry operator course.
- Nursing/Teacher Training certificate courses and B. Ed.
- Agri diploma.
- Veterinary diploma.
- Any job-oriented diploma or certificate course.