15 Must Have Documents Required for Home Loan in 2021
- Loan application form.
- 3 photographs passport sized.
- Identify proof.
- Residence proof.
- Bank Account Statement/Passbook for last 6 months.
- Signature verification by bankers of the applicant.
- Liabilities statement and Personal Assets.
- Property detailed documents.
>> Click to read more <<
Additionally, can I get loan on ITR?
Yes, if you have filed ITR for a minimum of 2-3 years, you can get a personal loan on ITR.
Similarly, how many payslips do you need for a home loan?
two consecutive payslips
Just so, is blank Cheque required for home loan?
Banks do not take blank cheque for a housing loan.
Is Patta required for home loan?
You will only get the document issued if there is any house or building built on it. If there are multiple owners for a single plot then a single Patta is being issued for all the owners. But in that case the there must be a division of the property. If there is an undivided land Patta will not get issued.
Documents Required for Loan against Property
- Proof of Residence – Any one of Ration Card / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Voters Card.
- Proof of Identity – Any one of Voters Card / Aadhaar Card/ Drivers License / Employers Card.
- Latest Bank Statement / Passbook (where salary / income is credited for past 6 months).
- Personal Loans: Most banks offer personal loans to their customers and the money can be used for any expense like paying a bill or purchasing a new television. …
- Credit Card Loans: …
- Home Loans: …
- Car Loans: …
- Two-Wheeler Loans: …
- Small Business Loans: …
- Payday Loans: …
- Cash Advances:
Identity proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar) Address proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar) Bank statement of previous 3 months (Passbook of previous 6 months. Latest salary slip/current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16.
Here is an important checklist of property documents you need to have a look at!
- Sale Deed: …
- RTC Extracts: …
- Khata Certificate and Extracts: …
- Mutation Register Extracts: …
- Joint Development Agreement: …
- General Power of Attorney: …
- NOC: …
- Ratification Deed:
Below are the documents required to apply for a home loan in India. Proof of Identity. Passport /Voter ID/Driving License/PAN. Proof of Address. Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill/Passport/Bank Statement/Passbook.
Calculated Monthly EMI for 300000 of loan amount for 3 years at various rate of Interest :
||Rate of Interest
||Per Month EMI