You can contact Punjab National Bank’s customer care executives to check the status of your personal loan application via the following helpline number:
- 1800 180 2222 (toll-free number)
- 1800 103 2222 (toll-free number)
- 0120 – 2490000 (tolled number)
- Landline number (011 – 28044907)
Regarding this, can I close my PNB account online?
First and foremost you must know that there is no way to close your PNB account online. You have to visit your branch and follow the standard procedure.
Also question is, how can I check my PNB mini statement?
To check the details of your last 5 transactions in PNB, you can easily send an SMS ‘MINSTMT<space>Account Number’ to 5607040 or give a missed call on 1800-180-2223 or 0120-2303090. If you have a smartphone and internet connection, you can use the PNB mobile app to view the mini statement.
How can I check my PNB outstanding home loan amount?
Punjab National Bank Home Loan Customer Care
A person can check the loan status by calling the number 1800 180 2222 for any financial queries including home loan.
The steps for closing PNB Personal loan are as follow:
- Pay the last instalment of the PNB loan and contact the bank for closing the loan.
- Provide all the relevant documents like identity proof, last EMI payment, and loan account number to the PNB branch where you opted for the loan.
Registration for PNB E-Statements
- Login to PNB Internet Banking >> click on Other Services >> Service Requests >> New Requests >> Email Statement Registration. …
- Contact your nearest branch. …
- Contact our Contact Centre at 1800 180 2222 or 1800 103 2222 to register for Email Statements.
Housing loan certificate: click on my account menu > Housing loan. Education loan certificate: click on my account menu > Education loan. Deposit Accounts certificate: click on my account menu > Deposit Accounts. Click on ‘Manage beneficiary’ • Select ‘Add within PNB Payee’ to add other pnb account.
Visit the PNB net banking portal or their official website. Click on the login page and enter your user id and password allocated for the net banking services.
- Dial 1800 180 2222 or 1800 103 2222 (Toll Free) or 0120 2490000 (Tolled number) to connect our Contact Centres.
- Working 24x7x 365 days.
- Handling multi-lingual calls viz. Tamil / Telugu / Kannada / Malyalam / Punjabi.
- Account balance services through missed call on customer`s registered mobile number.
How to Check your Personal Loan Status Through Customer Service. The customer service department of the lender can also help you track the status of your loan application. You may either call or email the customer service department to track the status of your loan.
You can view the summary of your loan or last 5 or future 5 transactions by logging into our website www.hdbfs.com and click on My Account. Enter the registered mobile number, DOB or PAN number, CAPCHA & hit on send OTP, post verifying the OTP the details can be viewed.
Call 1-800-659-2955 (the SBA Disaster Assistance customer service center) about the application process, the status of your loan, or with any other questions you may have.
Punjab National Bank offers three personal loan schemes with interest rates starting at as low as 8.90% p.a. and attractive repayment terms.
What’s a loan statement? A loan statement has all of the details of your current loan and gives our team the information we need to pay off that loan. In most cases, you can download your most recent loan statement from your current loan servicer.