- Form four index number in the format of: Example – S0626. …
- If you are not registered, you will be required to continue with registration following all other steps as they are displayed.
Secondly, can I take 2 education loans?
Well, the answer to the above question is – Yes, a student can be eligible for a second education loan. For this, they can either apply for a second education loan from the bank they already have taken their first loan from or they can apply to a different bank.
Then, how can I get a loan from Heslb?
How to Fill up HESLB Online Application 2021/2022
- Then Click on the on Apply for Loan appeared on the screen.
- Register yourself by entering all the details carefully.
- Upload the scanned documents as per given specifications.
- Then Make HESLB application fee of TZS 30,000.00 and submit the form.
How can I get university loan in Tanzania?
Tanzania – Apply for a Higher Education Students Loans Scheme (HESLS)
- Step 1: ‘Online application system or Apply directly from HESLS offices. …
- Step 2: print out the application form and Loan Agreement. …
- Step 3: Fill the form and attach all the Necessary Documents. …
- Step 4: Pay the Application Fees:
- Log in to HESLB with your Form Four Index Number and password.
- Navigate to the Student Information System.
- Navigate to the Student tab.
- Select application status.
- Check application status.
How to Get Your HESLB Loan Statement
- You will see two users i.e Beneficiary and Employees so you have to click on Beneficiary / Loanee / Employees Login.
- Then you will see Beneficiary Self Registration where you required to type your form four index number so as you can register and login in the system.
How to pay HESLB bill online by M-Pesa in Tanzania:
- Press * 150 * 00 #
- Select number 4 (Pay Bills)
- Select 5 Government payments.
- Enter the reference number (your Control Number (99111xxxxxxx)) …
- Enter the amount you want pay 30,000 shillings.
- Enter your secret code Click OK to confirm your transaction.
How do you apply for HESLB loan?
- Find HESLB Portal.
- Once you have logged into the student portal, select the needed application form and fill in all the required fields.
- Ensure the form is properly filled.
- Submit Online.
HESLB OLAS Photo Upload Guide User Manual
- 1.0 Opening the System (olas.heslb.go.tz)
- 3.0 Click here to log in to complete upload after successful registration.
- 4.0 System will display blank space filled for:-
- 5.0 On the left bar menu, system will display “Upload Photo”
- 6.0 Choose Upload photo (Bonyeza ‘Upload photo’)
The bank filed the present appeal saying candidates who have secured 60% marks and above alone are eligible to get education loan as they alone can be treated as meritorious candidates.
HESLB OLAMS – Student’s Individual Permanent Account (SIPA) is an online web app created by HESLB to manage and process students loan application details , students can apply for a Higher education loan through the Online loan application system HESLB SIPA OLAMS, … Subsequent HESLB logins will be simple.
Compare Top Education Loan Offers 2021
|Name of Bank||Interest Rate (p.a.)||Loan Amount|
|Axis||13.70% to 15.20%||Up to 75 Lakh|
|Bank of Baroda||7.85% to 9.85%||Up to 4 Lakh and above|
|HDFC||9.55% to 13.25%||Max Apr|
|Tata Capital||10.99% onwards||Up to 30 Lakh|